Monday, January 21, 2008

Change In The White House? Maybe Not

I have to admit that I am one of those voters who welcomes the idea of "change" or a new face with the likelihood of a woman or African-American entering the White House. However, listening to these two candidates, Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, sometimes reminds me of how silly and unprepared they can be for their debates.

Mr. Obama rarely comes off as if he fully knows the subject matter and tries very hard to convince the voters that he does. Mrs. Clinton, in one debate, opened with, "I am against illegal guns", as if the other candidates are not, sometimes gives me the impression that she feels entitled to be President because of what her husband has done for the country years ago.

I haven't posted on this blog for sometime and with the election upon us, there is much to talk about..so I hope to come back here soon and often..