Saturday, June 30, 2007

Looking For My "Cosmological Constant"

When Einstein created his theory of relativity, which led to his theory of gravity, he had no idea (initially) that this theory would create a scenario whereby the universe would collapse. Therefore, to avoid this scenario, Einstein came up with the "cosmological constant" a sort of anti-gravity thing. He even said it was an awful attempt to keep the universe static etc.

Sometimes our creative genius leads us down roads or into areas that we do not envision, where there is not much we can do. Over the past 6-7 months, I have learned quit a bit about what life's experiences can do to you and how our normal biochemical processes can change in a matter of moments and then, you are left with a theory or odds. But in your case, there is no "cosmological constant" - there is no equalizer. This is one of those universal realities I am facing mid-way through 2007.

I am posting on another blog, Human Rescue, but decided to pick up on this one until things get going again on Human Rescue. That is a joint venture, which is basically the origins of a book we are working on. So I am looking forward to resuming that project, along with BlueShift.

It has been 7 months since I posted on BlueShift, my personal blog.

And yet, this post alone, will mark a journey of sorts perhaps a new beginning of something, as it relates to me. For so much has happened; is happening, that it will take several posts to cover them, to recall them.

Some things have not changed. I am still unchanged about my views on American society and the sheer lunatic behavior. Indeed, there has been much evidence to support my conviction here.

My wife is flying out of town next week. With the new terrorists threats, we are naturally concerned.