"Risky Business"
I had lunch with a college buddy today, who had questions about his 401k.
He gave me a few of his statements etc. to review and to give an opinion, but when I got home and surfed a little, my mind started to think about Paris. Came across someone's blog - can't remember (smile) the blogger - but it certainly reminded me of some plans the wife and I made a few years back.
Guess what? I want to go to Paris! I'll get to his 401k before the end of the night!
A few moments ago, I was talking with a friend about life and friendships etc. and the morons of the world. I saw one article out of Seattle about a woman who came home one night to find her husband on the porch having sex with their 4 year old ------------------------ dog!!!! She took pictures with her cell phone and called the Sheriff's office. What kind of conversation will he have in jail?
Now I hear that in W.Va. during a popular festival (how can risking your life by jumping off of a 900 foot bridge be "festive"?) a man, 66, died after his parachute did not open in time. I wonder if his life insurance calls this suicide or stupidity. Oh, did I mention that the festival was suspended for 20 minutes while EMS transported this guys body to the morgue.
Americans have nothing better to do, than to jump off of 900 foot bridges and have sex with dogs?
I need a beer!
He gave me a few of his statements etc. to review and to give an opinion, but when I got home and surfed a little, my mind started to think about Paris. Came across someone's blog - can't remember (smile) the blogger - but it certainly reminded me of some plans the wife and I made a few years back.
Guess what? I want to go to Paris! I'll get to his 401k before the end of the night!
A few moments ago, I was talking with a friend about life and friendships etc. and the morons of the world. I saw one article out of Seattle about a woman who came home one night to find her husband on the porch having sex with their 4 year old ------------------------ dog!!!! She took pictures with her cell phone and called the Sheriff's office. What kind of conversation will he have in jail?
Now I hear that in W.Va. during a popular festival (how can risking your life by jumping off of a 900 foot bridge be "festive"?) a man, 66, died after his parachute did not open in time. I wonder if his life insurance calls this suicide or stupidity. Oh, did I mention that the festival was suspended for 20 minutes while EMS transported this guys body to the morgue.
Americans have nothing better to do, than to jump off of 900 foot bridges and have sex with dogs?
I need a beer!

<< Home