Power Onage?
I guess when you "really put things into perspective", to quote a friend of mine, I don't have it all that bad; hell, I only lost electricity for 2 days because of a recent power outage. (should we call it a "power onage" when power is restored?" You have no idea how bad I wanted to ask this question to the service representative when she took my call the other day). As of this post, there are some people in parts of Pennsylvania who have been without electricity for over an entire week!
I don't care if I lost electricity for 3 hours. If we can send helicopters over to a Middle Eastern country who is destroying another country just because they kiddnapped 2 solidiers, then we should be able to get power turned back on for our own citizens! A little stretch? Maybe. But I am so sick and tired of our country getting involved directly or indirectly in other countries' affairs without the public really knowing what the hell is going on. I mean, c'mon!, what exactly are Israel's objectives? CNN says that Israel has been bombing Lebanon for 12 days now. The President of Russia said that he wonders if Israel has "wider goals". This is not anti-semitic talk, so relax. They are legitimate inquiries.
Anyway, I have been behind on a lot of crap lately. I had another post that I wanted to put up here so that ought to be quite interesting, since I will be taking on a new approach to dealing idiots. It's my new policy, "as a matter of policy", that is. Here is an example. "As a matter of policy, I will no longer volunteer personal information to certain individuals since they believe it should be the "lead story" of their f_kin day!
I don't care if I lost electricity for 3 hours. If we can send helicopters over to a Middle Eastern country who is destroying another country just because they kiddnapped 2 solidiers, then we should be able to get power turned back on for our own citizens! A little stretch? Maybe. But I am so sick and tired of our country getting involved directly or indirectly in other countries' affairs without the public really knowing what the hell is going on. I mean, c'mon!, what exactly are Israel's objectives? CNN says that Israel has been bombing Lebanon for 12 days now. The President of Russia said that he wonders if Israel has "wider goals". This is not anti-semitic talk, so relax. They are legitimate inquiries.
Anyway, I have been behind on a lot of crap lately. I had another post that I wanted to put up here so that ought to be quite interesting, since I will be taking on a new approach to dealing idiots. It's my new policy, "as a matter of policy", that is. Here is an example. "As a matter of policy, I will no longer volunteer personal information to certain individuals since they believe it should be the "lead story" of their f_kin day!

<< Home