Consequences Of A Military Occupation
Remember when the Iraqi campaign started? Remember when the President talked about going into Iraq to liberate the people of Iraq?
Well, I wonder if killing innocent Iraqi civilians and raping 15 year old girls is what he had in mind.
I am happy that the U.S Military has named the soldiers who are charged with the recent "alleged" rape and the murder of these Iraqi civilians. But I also think that it is an utter disgrace that day after day, the American public is constantly being reminded of what a disaster Iraq has become for our country.
Well, I wonder if killing innocent Iraqi civilians and raping 15 year old girls is what he had in mind.
I am happy that the U.S Military has named the soldiers who are charged with the recent "alleged" rape and the murder of these Iraqi civilians. But I also think that it is an utter disgrace that day after day, the American public is constantly being reminded of what a disaster Iraq has become for our country.

<< Home